Quote Of The Day
“Practice is the only thing I have right now that is connecting me to the track. And so therefore, it’s not hard to practice at all. Being on the track is something I’ve loved doing since I was a little kid. So every little bit of it I can get, I’ll take the opportunity.”
– Former triple NCAA champion (100m, 200m, long jump) and world long jump silver medalist Jarrion Lawson talking about staying motivated to train despite currently serving and fighting a four-year doping ban.
- MASSIVE doping news - Christian Coleman misses three drug tests
- Best running vacation towns in US?
- Ajee Wilson, Will Claye and a 90 yr old cyclist got cleared after eating contaminated beef - Why not Jarrion Lawson?
- Boling blows past GA football player
- Kara Goucher blames Nike for not having a shot at Tokyo 2020
- Can an average guy run sub 3:10 in the marathon?
- RE: Millennial “Men” Wearing Pants that are too short
- Rhonex Kipruto and Hellen Obiri are beaten at Kenyan 10,000 Trials - Kamworor and Tirop FTW