Quote Of The Day
“I cannot say I’ve been victimized. I think I set an example. I think I’m in this world for a reason. I think I am a living testimony. I would say I’m a savior. If you read the Bible you will understand what I’m talking about. If I may compare my life, I would compare my life with Jesus. I’ve been crucified, I’ve been done bad. I’ve been called by names. I’ve been called by this and that. But at the end of the day I’m still here, am still alive. I am still standing. What I can do best is just to go back there, fight for those who cannot fight for themselves and fight for their right.”
– Caster Semenya talking after the Pre Classic about her legal battle with the IAAF and how other DSD athletes could benefit if she wins.
- Alan Webb hired at UA-Little Rock
- Centro reveals why he left NOP
- What did LetsRun do to piss off Christian Coleman?
- "years ago Alberto Salazar's lawyer asked for info on over 100 posters on the forums" - wejo
- Remind me what's the point of speed reps?
- What the hell is up with Tefera and Manangoi??
- British gold medalist & ‘sports icon’ implicated in blood doping at 2012 Olympics
- Suzy Favor Hamilton is BACK!!! Amazing photo.