Quote Of The Day
“So guys I’ve retired from track and field looking to become a footballer but look at this … How am I going to get a drug test today? I’m not even a professional footballer yet. Seriously. So I asked the lady, ‘Why am I getting drug tested when I haven’t signed for a club yet?’ and she said they told her I’m an elite athlete so I have to get tested. Okay then.”
– Usain Bolt complaining about being drug tested when he isn’t officially a pro soccer player yet.
- Sydney McLaughlin to New Balance
- physiology experts: why exactly is it easier for me to run on the treadmil than it is on motionless surfaces?
- Quit overpaying for running shoes. The top 4 most popular shoes on LetsRun the last 6 months can be bought for under $85
- RIP Paul Allen
- 41 Year old Sinead Diver runs 2:25.19 at Melbourne Marathon
- Allie Kieffer runs 1:10:58 for the win at Staten Island Half as her last workout before NYC
- USA Marathon Championships (CIM). Who’s entered? Any info yet?
- The LRC boards are going to crash when an American other than Galen Rupp finally breaks 2:10:00
- How is this possible? Paul Allen was worth more than $20 billion, yet he never married nor was he gay