Quote Of The Day
“[I’m] probably more out of my comfort zone than ever before. He’s really testing me with workouts and systems I haven’t worked on in a really long time.”
– Des Linden talking about switching coaches to her college coach, Walt Drenth, and trying to regain some of her lost speed.
- 49 days after he started Phil McCarthy completes his Run Across America (3rd fastest)
- Pre Nats Discussion
- NEW BEKELE VIDEO!!!
- If selling weed legally is so profitable, why don't more people do it?
- Is there any connection between kindney disease and being a long time runner? Just got test results back how can this be?
- The U.S. should offer a 100 grand to any American that runs under 2:10 in the marathon
- I hate my cross country team
- Canova for hobby joggers: marathon training result
- Is it important to run sometimes the track the opposite direction?
- Toronto Waterfront Marathon
- Shalane is a class act, and her recent comments on Gwen Jorgensen demonstrate it.