Quote Of The Day
“I love that feeling of sprinting fast. It is an odd phenomenon because when you are in that zone, it almost feels like time slows down. The rhythm comes naturally and it feels like you are not even working hard. You often run your fastest when you are relaxed rather than when you are pounding hard and gritting your teeth. I’m at my happiest sprinting when I do not feel any fatigue or tightness, and I feel completely in sync with my body, controlling it to manoeuvre as I command it to. … I sprint because it is my calling. I played multiple sports when I was younger but ultimately felt my best opportunity to be world-class was in the sport of track because the common denominator in every sport I played was speed. I truly believe this is what I was meant to be doing.”
– Canada’s Commonwealth Games 200m silver medalist Aaron Brown explaining why he loves being a sprinter.
- Rojo goes home devasted
- Is it a mistake to ask a woman outright if she's still interested in me?
- Who still thinks 1969 moon landing is fake?
- Kenyan sprinter fails drugs test
- Matt Centrowitz named director of XC/track & field at Manhattan College
- Son will grow out of distance running but likes it now.
- What Hollywood actor/actress has died the most times in feature-length films?
- I have a HS girl who is fairly talented but now claim she hate running. Ideas?
- Another Serial Cheater taken down by Race Buster and Marathon Investigation!
- With my times, can I eventually be successful?
- Drug Testing @ Road Races — HELP