Quote Of The Day
“The aim is definitely go after that British record for sure. But at the same time, you know, in my mind, since 2014 to now, I’ve learned a lot more and done a lot more. So see how it goes I guess, but I guess the aim is just one step at a time, go out set a British record, see what I can do and then see what happens. … There’s only one way to run and that’s to mix it with the guys and see what we can do. If that’s what the guys are doing (going out on world record pace), why not?”
– Mo Farah speaking ahead of the 2018 London Marathon about how he isn’t opposed to going out on world record pace as he tries to break the 2:07:13 British marathon record.
- Bowerman Crew Running Bryan Clay Meet Thursday & Friday - Clayton Murphy Running Mt. Sac This Weekend
- Is Desi Linden the most likable runner on the distance running scene right now?
- Move over Boston. It's time for London. Mo Farah says he will go with WR pace. “If that’s what the guys are doing, why not?”
- Anyone else find NBC's commentary of Boston Marathon disrespectful?
- Why doesn't Rupp Race in London?
- Sara Sellers - can she capitalize on her 2nd place finish?
- Who has the best finishing kick ever?
- Thinking of quitting running-help
- Desi Linden Boston Marathon Shoes
- Will Ritz leave Hansons now??
- Coffee is harder to quit than Alcohol