Quote Of The Day
Izaic Yorks: “I think it’s going to go fast. I think it’s going to go really fast. [I’ll make it fast] if I have to. … [A fast pace] certainly helps my chances a lot.”
Clayton Murphy: “I don’t see it going that slow (he won his heat in 3:49) in the final … it’ll be a completely different race on Friday. … I feel like everybody’s afraid of Brannon [Kidder] and I trying to step up [from the 800].”
– Izaic Yorks and Clayton Murphy talking after the 1,500 prelims at the 2016 NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships about how they think the final on Friday will go.
- Please post your apologies here if you wrote him off. Donavan Brazier just jogged a 1:45.03!!!
- Bait and Switch: Schools not following through on verbal scholarship offers - How common is it? What's the solution?
- Molly Huddle to make marathon debut at NYC this year
- Pierce Murphy NOT a Blue Collar/Walk-on Type Guy
- BREAKING: Top prep school, North Central, Wa gets in trouble for recruiting
- What animal is the GOAT of the animal kingdom?
- Did I accidentally do crossfit?