Quote Of The Day
Mike Holloway: “[Eugene is a great place for the meet], but it’s not the place we have to have it every year. There are other places that can put on a great meet. Are my kids excited about traveling 12 or 13 hours across the country every year? Absolutely not.”
Pat Henry: “I was a proponent of it being here. I was never a proponent of it being here until I died.”
– University of Florida head coach Mike Holloway and Texas A&M’s Pat Henry speaking out about NCAAs being in Eugene for eight years in a row. After Henry’s quote, Holloway stuck out his hand and gave his rival Henry a congratulatory hand shake. Watch this interaction and more in our videos that appear in our recap (the link above goes to the AP) of the “Least Boring Press Conference Ever.”
- And Now, Witness for the Defense: Mary Slaney
- Why did Magness wait 3+ years to go public with the Rupp "testosterone medication" photo?
- Goucher/Salazar at Portland Track Festival
- Reading NOP's 'Big Three' Body Language
- Pistorius will be released from prison in August, after serving only 10 months of a 5-yr sentence
- Mary Cain Diamond League New York 1k!
- Case against NOP, anyone remember Treniere Moser skipping drug test?