Quote Of The Day
“I think Monaco is a special place and it’s one of these places where I could break the world record. It took a lot of mind setting to keep being motivated this year because so many people are staying at home but you have to stay motivated. I pushed myself, I had the right staff with me, the right coach. I’m also usually based in Europe, but being based in Uganda with my family was actually great.”
– Joshua Cheptegei speaking after running 12:35.36 to break the 5000m world record in Monaco.
- THE NEW KING - New 5000m WR by Joshua Cheptegei !!! 12:35:37
- Bekele's 12:37 is superior to Cheptegei's 12:35
- Bryce MF Hoppel
- JAKOB MF INGEBRIGTSEN
- Prediction: CHEPTEGEI - SUB 26MIN 10K
- I called it! After months of little to no testing due to Rona, the first of many World Records has happened
- Would you buy 12 pairs of shoes per year if you could buy them for half price?
- How will Mo Farah react to JC...
- What percent of DI men can break 16 in the 5k on the track?
- Underground XC Meets
- BREAKING: Yale university discriminated against Asian and White applicants