Quote Of The Day
“All it takes is a week or something before you move into your dorm where you start hearing about the war stories of people on Marathon Monday. If you don’t know about it, you learn about it very quickly.”
“You walk through Allston and every single backyard has a party going. It’s the closest thing Boston gets to a tailgate atmosphere. BC has some football, but it’s not like what you’d see down in the South or anything like that. But you walk through Allston on a Marathon Monday morning, it gets pretty lively.”
– Conor Ryan (BU class of 2015), talking to LetsRun.com about how there will be no college Boston Marathon parties today as for the first time since 1896 the Boston Marathon won’t be held in April.
- Boston Marathon Course Shut down today
- This is the most iconic running photo of all time. Prove me wrong.
- DUMBEST workout you’ve done
- Why do Americans distrust government?
- How do you feel that most US Marines can't run a 5k in under 20 minutes?
- Halfway done reading Tyler Hamilton's book "The Secret Race." Here are some great tidbits I thought I'd share.
- Boycott Ruth’s Chris Steakhouses
- Boston study shows 30% of the people have Covid-19 antibodies
- I am SICK of people saying keep things shutdown when they aren't starving or broke