Quote Of The Day
“I want to have no regrets so I am trying to live every opportunity I can. You are never going to fulfil everyone’s expectations of you, but I have got my own expectations. I know what I think I can achieve. … I am 26 years old, I am not an 18-year-old, new to the sport, come from football and just rocked up to the Olympics. I am now at the age where I need to be in senior finals and bringing home medals. The years are going by faster and faster and before you know it I am going to be retiring, and you look back at your career and think maybe I could have done this or that different.”
– British sprinter Adam Gemili talking in an interview with the BBC.
- It's on: Saruni vs Brazier Rematch with Hoppel at 2020 Millrose 800
- On December 14 Sage Canaday raced and won a 10k in 32:36. Can he run a 2:19 marathon in Houston?
- 3-time Olympian Inga Thompson RESIGNS from Oregon Bicycle Racing board after uproar after she proposes a 3rd category for races - male, female and trans
- Why do basketball coaches wear a coat n tie, but track/football coaches wear athletic gear?
- If You Could Remove One Thing from the Internet Permanently...
- What are you doing to mitigate heart disease caused by running?
- slowest marathon time required to wear next% ?
- Co-workers had a mile time trial yesterday. Results were surprising.
- Photo of Nike Alphaflys
- The Guardian Says Britain Does Not Have a Moral Leg to Stand On vis-à-vis Russia
- I think the barista is into me, what are my chances?