Quote Of The Day
“As much as what happened in the summer was nice, I want to forget about it now. It’s a new sheet, time to get ready for the new season. Every day is a day to get better, I don’t want to just dwell on an accomplishment. I want to achieve more, I don’t want it to be the defining moment of my career. I understand we made history and I’m not belittling what we did but I just want to move on. I don’t want to ride a high horse, forget my work ethic or maybe feel like I’ve made it because I’m nowhere near where I want to be yet. Every day in training I’m like ‘this is my job now. It’s not university, this is my life.’ I probably feel more pressure now on myself to get better than I did before because I just want to achieve more. I’m hungry for it.”
– Britain’s 4 x 100 World champion Nethaneel Mitchell-Blake talking about staying hungry and not getting complacent after winning relay gold in 2017.
- 17 Year Old New Zealander Runs 3:44!
- Agree or Disagree: IAAF wants Cross Country to become more extreme / edgier to attract audiences & "new breed of runner"
- If you run a 29:05 10,000m and have 3:45 1500m Speed where would you finish at NCAA's in Cross Country?
- Question for the guys about dating etiquette
- How can I prevent the typical “runner’s oldface”
- How to successfully coach high school cross country at a low socioeconomic status school?
- The greatest GOAT: Tom Brady or Michal Jordan
- Everyone who lives in California: WHY?
- Do you have teammates who are always "injured"?