Quote Of The Day
“This is a tremendous honor. … I am thrilled that I was able to cross the line first. It was definitely difficult out there. … The first step was obviously was to qualify for this. I didn’t want to get ahead of myself, and everything leading up to this was all about the marathon. … I think the 10,000 may still be my better event. I don’t know. This was an interesting buildup because I definitely want to come back and try to run World Indoors in my hometown of Portland, Oregon. We had to do the marathon stuff and I had to do enough speedwork to enable me to be able to come back after this and to continue to sprint I didn’t want to start from scratch with that. I think that the double in Rio is certainly possible.”
– Galen Rupp speaking about doing the 10,000/marathon double in Rio 2016 after dominating the Olympic Marathon Trials in his debut.
- Is Rupp's performance the greatest ever by an American?
- Alberto Salazar confirms that Galen Rupp did the most amazing workout ever - 20 miles at 4:52 pace, HR at 149-50!!
- Kara Goucher unloads on Alberto Salazar, Galen Rupp and the NOP - "Justice is coming."
- Amy Cragg - best teammate ever
- Amy Cragg just denied Kara Goucher an Olympic berth
- Luke puskedra gives an incredibly classy interview for a guy who finished 4th at OTs
- Chris Barnicle = Greatest performance of the 2016 OTM
- Married Men: Do any of y'all get your wives more than a card and flowers on Valentines?