Quote Of The Day
“The spirit of sport says that we play by the rules. Thus we formulate a list of banned drugs so that athletes can compete without endangering their health. While we accept that the list will be somewhat arbitrary and subject to debate, we punish dopers because they cheated – that’s the difference between Mr. Impey (an athlete who took a performance-enhancing legal product) and A-Rod.”
– Alex Hutchinson writing in the NYTimes in an article titled “When Doping Isn’t Cheating.”
- Grant Fisher 4:59 2nd mile, Anna Rohrer 5:13 2nd mile
- Lagat turns 40 in two weeks. Will he break all middle distance master records?
- Ray Rice reinstated. Can play immediately
- Fairly broke this Christmas -- what are some affordable yet thoughtful gift ideas for my wife?
- Gobble, Gobble: Official 2014 Thanksgiving Turkey Trot Thread! (1 and only 1)
- BLACK FRIDAY DEALS FOR RUNNERS: POST LINKS PLZ!!
- Molly Huddle WHOA shirt WANTED!!