Quote Of The Day
“If Bett was to come up to me, say sorry and try to shake my hand I’d say thanks, take the apology and shake it. There are no hard feelings. I’m not going to be bitter about it. I should have beaten him anyway, whether he was on drugs or not. It’s difficult because I don’t like cheats, but in a weird way I understand his point of view. He’s grown up in a really bad environment and had nothing – a little bit of money will go such a long way. For me it’s taken away that moment, but I try not to be biased and look at it from different ways. I don’t not like him. It happens.”
– Kyle Langford talking about losing out on the 2017 London World 800m bronze to EPO cheat Kipyegon Bett.
- Drew Hunter next Pre
- What's the most badass name you could give to your son?
- Gave my notice at work, boss won’t even speak to me now
- which makes us ask....just how good was lukas verzbicas?
- Eliud Kipchoge named #2 on ESPN’s top 20 athletes of 2018
- metcalf hired at OSU
- F-M and Loudonville—One big similarity
- Lost a ton of fitness after a 2 week hiatus. Is this even possible?
- Did you know that there’s a city called Marathon?!
- USA Triathlon is recruiting collegiate runners who can swim and is here to answer your questions (sponsored)