Quote Of The Day
“So it makes me really happy when I’m in that setting because, ‘OK, now I have something to prove.’ Although you’re on U.S. ground, they (the Jamaican fans) still make it seem like it’s their territory. So in a sense, we’re trying to earn our territory back and let them know, ‘Remember, you’re in the U.S.’ So that’s really the excitement that I sort of channeled in, like OK, ‘We’re really about to show you all.’ We just took it away and dominated.”
– Raevyn Rogers speaking about how the Jamaican fans at the Penn Relays were “really intimidating” after she split 50.48 to anchor Team USA to a new sprint medley relay world record of 1:35.20.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2019 Houston Half Marathon Thread
- 1:43.25 Michael Saruni
- UNREAL: Rhone Kipruto today run 27:08 to break American Road 10K record IN CENTRAL PARK
- 7th grader Lauren Ping 10:25 3200m
- Tuohy ran a 4:43.66 mile today
- Sydney McLaughlin Breaks Her Own World Jr Record With 53.60 400mh PR at National relay champs
- Has anyone BQ'ed in their first EVER year of running?
- Rupp running Prague confirmed
- Texas school cures "ADHD" by tripling recess time
- LEO MANZANO IS BACK BABY!!
- Jenny Simpson just crushed the US outdoor record for 2 miles Drake with 9:16.78!
- Portland Marathon canceled for 2018
- Best athlete you ever actually competed against?