Quote Of The Day
“I knew she was in great shape when I heard she had run an 18-miler in Portland, Oregon, faster than ever. She does 6 miles, 5 miles, 4 miles, 3 miles for a total of 18 miles. Before New York, she averaged under 5:10 pace … But I think the biggest factor was her 15 months off from marathons after the Rio Olympics. That gave her a complete mental and physical rest so she could build to a great peak for New York. Also I give the New York organizers a lot of credit. They put on a unique individual event with a philosophy that’s selective, subjective, and discriminatory. They only invite athletes who they believe are not cheating. It’s inexcusable to me that other races aren’t connecting the dots, and doing the same.”
– Shalane Flanagan‘s dad, Steve Flanagan, talking about the factors that helped his daughter finally get a World Marathon Majors win at NYC 2017.
- Check Your Running Warehouse NYC Prediction Contest Scores
- Not Done Yet: Mary Cain Has Been Injured in 2017 - Planning On Racing Again in 2018
- To the high mileage runners
- F*!ck....just got fired again
- Has Gwen Jorgensen lost her freaking mind?
- BYU resting guys at regionals
- NCAA's greed has no bounds!! NCAA/FLO will charge you $29.99 to watch D1, D2 and D3 nationals this year!
- 10 y.o. runner has 9000 insta followers, but could she be ineligible come ncaa’s
- I sent my coworker a work email from my work email, and she responded via a text message from her daughter's ipad.