Quote Of The Day
“My mother was my number-one inspiration. I started out running with her through the neighborhood on her six-mile loop every day. She was always my biggest fan. … My mother is definitely with me in spirit. I felt her on the course in [the Houston Half Marathon], and that gives me strength. When it gets tough, I tell her to run part of the course for me, and I think that’s going to help in the marathon. We talked about Boston before she passed, and I’ll be out there running for her.”
– Jordan Hasay talking about the influence her late mother has had on her running ahead of her highly anticipated marathon debut at the 2017 Boston Marathon.
- 2017 Boston Marathon weather looking good, could be identical to 2011
- Molly Ludlow to retire!
- Should there be a distance race in high school track?
- For the sub 2h40 runners, did you find running a marathon in flats or trainers better for performance?
- Transgender Weightlifter Wins Women's Competition in New Zealand
- Running 2 or 3 doubles a week any benefit?
- Does this kid have "it"?
- Daniel Komen busted! - Charged with fraud, forgery