Make Your Dreams Become A Reality
“Everyone dreams of the Olympics. But it’s whether you’re dreaming about the reality, or whether you think, ah, it’s a dream, it’s never going to happen. I’m still a little bit shell-shocked. I’ve been training really hard, crazy hard, and I believed it was going to be my day. It’s weird – I’d had vibes in training, thinking I was feeling really good, and I had nothing to lose.”
– UK runner Jess Andrews talking after going from complete unknown to GB Olympian after winning the UK Olympic 10,000m Trials last night with a huge 83-second PR.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2018 USA Indoor Day 1 Discussion Thread
- Holy cow!! Nike just served Boris Berian at the Hoka One One Meet - They are suing him for breach of contract
- The Webb n' Solinsky Commentary at Oxy: What a Treat!
- Great Oak All Time Greatest High School Team Displays Dominance - 4 under 4:11
- At what age do women start having realistic expectations for men?
- Prouder Moment in Life: To Climb Mt Everest or Run Boston in under 2 hrs 30 mins?
- Dejen Gebremeskel smokes the field - runs 13:00 in Hengelo!!
- Finnish woman solo run 10 000m @ 31:42
- Jess Andrews 90 sec PB! makes Team GB Oly Squad!!! Miracles do happen