Quote Of The Day
“It is a real privilege to receive this honor. Fifty years ago the Queen presented me with my first athletics medal at the Edinburgh Commonwealth Games. Since then I’ve been lucky enough to spend my whole life doing something that I’ve loved from childhood: participating, sharing my enthusiasm through broadcasting and for the last forty years encouraging thousands to run for pleasure.”
– British distance great Sir Brendan Foster talking about being knighted in the Queen’s birthday honors.
- Hassan #4 All-Time 10000m - 29:36.67 in rainy conditions in Hengelo
- Nick Willis posts on Virtual Alumni 2 Mile Championships to raise money to save collegiate track and field programs
- Anyone ever get busted while trying to snap a photo with your phone?
- Which sport has been least impacted by technology in the last 50 years?
- Legal advice- Can they sue for damages?
- Does covid have long term effects on running?
- My goal to reach a 17:30 5k
- How many of you are over 37 with all your real teeth and no receding hairline and no medical problems and still run.
- 7 weeks to go. What pace should I race? (marathon)
- Nadal shows doping at the top of tennis