Quote Of The Day
“It was a really good lap. And it is my third best time ever so I am absolutely happy with that. Over the final two hurdles I was tiring a bit. I am coming closer and closer with low 47 times. If I continue to be consistent at this level then the records can come.”
– Karsten Warholm speaking after running 47.08 to break Edwin Moses‘ 40-year-old ISTAF meet record.
- Why doesn't TESLA (TSLA) just buy Honda, Ford or GM?
- Huge Upset!! Army Women DOMINATE Syracuse in XC
- Does high milleage improve our running ?
- After one week, over half of Seattle students have not yet logged into "remote learning"
- Is Chepkoech’s 8:44 WR in the steeple the best WR ever?
- Bekele: 8x2k at 8500ft...bad news
- Unreal: Max Siegel raises the white flag yet again. US WILL NOT send team to World Half