Quote Of The Day
Question to Tiger Woods: “If you had one thing you could go back in time to tell your younger self, what would it be?”
Answer: “Yeah, not to run so much. Running over 30 miles a week for probably my first five, six years on Tour pretty much destroyed my body and my knees.”
- Dani Jones Joins Team Boss
- Race directors- what are you doing to try and come back post Covid?
- Was Deena Kastor clean?
- Toni Reavis has a third idea to save the 2020 Boston Marahton - make it American-only elites
- Toni Reavis proposes two ideas to save the 2020 Boston Marathon
- If this virus is so darn deadly, where are the dead celebrities?
- Uninsured Americans to pay $42k-$75k for Covid care. Insured to pay a portion of $22k-$38k (IF in network). Canadians pay $0.00
- Sacha Baron Cohen describes America perfectly
- Well that didn't take long: Judge dissmisses US women's soccer lawsuit demanding equal pay
- Single? Looking for love? Blessing Okagbare isn't interested in dating. She wants men to write her a 500 word essay
- Ugliest running form?
- Rudisha on Covid-19: "It is sad... I was almost hitting my top form just a few months before the Olympic Games."
- Anyone else completely injured decades later from running high mileage (100+ mpw) in college?
- What would be the 5k World record if the runner was hooked up to a 100% oxygen tank?
- Give me tips to help me buy my FIRST HOUSE for my family