Quote Of The Day
“I’m a runner, and I wouldn’t feel guilty or terrified if I occasionally passed within four meters (about 13 feet) of someone else, but equally, I would try not to make a habit of it.”
– Dylan Morris, a doctoral student in ecology and evolutionary biology at Princeton who studies virus ecology, talking in a 3,000+ word Outside piece on how that study from last week that said 6 feet of social distancing isn’t enough if you are running is actually backed by some legitimate science.
- I work at Amazon and I’m 260K richer because Covid-19 happened. Not sure how to feel.
- Stanford Antibody Study Released = The Smoking Gun - COVID-19 Death Rate MUCH Lower Than Thought - Much More Infections
- NCAA gets rid of SAT scores for next year's freshman...Shouldn't all potential collegians already have taken the SAT?
- What are the odds the Boston Marathon actually takes place in September?
- 800 star Emmanuel Korir claims he's " not allowed to do any kind of training" in El Paso. Isn't this a false statement?
- Jim Walmsley goes home devastated - 2020 Comrades Marathon is postponed indefinitely
- Did Jim Walmsley quit running? Check out his Strava for the last few weeks
- UVA Researcher: Running and exercise might help you not die from dying of Covid-19
- Why is this website so out of touch how hard it is for most normal people to run?