Quote Of The Day
“To set a course record is such a huge point of pride for me. To think that at this point in my career I’m still running personal bests, I am really proud of that. The road is really rough and so learning how to stay on your feet is a big part of this race. But that will to win is the biggest thing in the last 150 meters. You have to look up at that finish and say that no matter what it takes I have to get there first.”
– Jenny Simpson speaking after winning her seventh consecutive Fifth Avenue Mile in a course record 4:16.1.
- Official 2019 Fifth Avenue Mile Thread: Jenny Simpson wins 8th title in event record 4:16.1
- Brigid Kosgei 64:28 at Great North Run
- Cole Sprout 14:38 5K in CO at Liberty Bell
- Coaches & Athletes: Would you attend a XC invitational that wasn't timed?
- Am I the only one that still gives credit to dopers achievements?
- Callum Hawkins, who got 4th today in 60:39, ran a 140 miles the week prior
- Did Craig masback say he ran in spikes
- Retire or train my ass off for low 2:20s?
- Bill Maher: fat-shaming needs to make a comeback.
- What if van Niekirk had ran a second lap after doing his 400m WR of 43.03??
- Cringe Level: Sam Parsons' race strategy > the whole Tinman squad