Quote Of The Day
“They laughed at the beginning, but they don’t laugh anymore. I say, you know I’m an android, right? I’m the only person on this planet that threw over 81 feet in competition. That is something that no one’s ever done. … Forty years later, it’s still there. You have a lot of NCAA champions, you have a lot of state champions. Every year, you can try to be a Super Bowl champion, but that is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I took advantage of it.”
– Former Olympic shot put silver medalist and Super Bowl champion Michael Carter explaining why he feels his 81-3.5 high school record is his greatest athletic accomplishment ever.
- 10-year-old girl climbs El Capitan. Are her parents Nuts???
- Is there anything worse than home ownership.
- Why is everyone so slow?? (Serious Question)
- Serious question...How many "real" dates should two people in their 20's go on before having the relationship talk?
- 3k+ pay cut for a move from banking to running clothing
- Why do some car companies give two keys yet just one has a remote on it???
- When did male elite runners begin shaving their legs?
- Evidence that two runs per day is better than one?