Quote Of The Day
“I am looking forward to racing Sir Mo Farah again. He is a great champion and proved in Chicago that he can win a major marathon so I relish the battle with him and also the many other great athletes that I’m sure will once again be on the Start Line in London. … I watched Chicago from the first kilometer to the last kilometer and I was really impressed with the mind and thoughts of Mo Farah. It was not really fast, but it was a tactical race. It was a psychological race.”
– Eliud Kipchoge talking about looking forward to racing Mo Farah in London after Farah’s 2:05:11 win and PR at Chicago 2018.
- Do I add my prs to my Tinder bio?
- Yomif Kjelcha?!?! On the juice or just a freaking legend?
- Has anyone read running more than an hour or more than 20 miles per week is bad for you?
- How do people smoke and stay fit? I don’t understand how the two are compatible.
- Do you carry a grounding object? If so, what is it and how often do you use it?
- My running goals (and the work required to meet those goals) conflicts with my wife’s happiness.
- Let's all have a pity party for those governmental workers who just missed a paycheck.
- Who is ELEANOR FULTON ???
- Congrats American women on Great Stirling x-cross race! Last, third to last, fourth to last, fifth to last, sixth to last