Quote Of The Day
“My training has been going well, and I’d like another win. While eight is great, nine would suit me just fine! … I see Mr. Eamonn Coghlan as one of the all-time greats in track and field, so I don’t think about breaking his records. He made the records and broke the boundaries for people like myself to follow. Age is only a number, and he made us all believe it. I’m still listening and learning.”
– Bernard Lagat talking about lining up at next weekend’s Millrose Games, where he will go for an unprecedented ninth Wanamaker Mile title and have a chance to break Eamonn Coghlan‘s masters indoor world record of 3:58.15.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Allie K and Brad part ways
- Explain what Centro's 2:49.47 split means
- People who ran mega-miles and didn't see improvement? Lesser knowns who did?
- Oiselle brand: what is the consensus? Does this company have a chance?
- Centrowitz/Sowinski target 1000m AR
- Zane MF Robertson 59:48 Half Debut!!!
- 2015 Wanamaker Mile Fields Announced -- Centro vs. Lagat vs. Cheserek; Rowbury vs. Cain