Quote Of The Day
“The marathon is the one event that I know I can be really, really good at. I know it’s the event that is probably meant for me. More for me is always better. And so because we have a lot of miles when you’re doing a marathon, I like it. I like going out for 20 miles and I can come home and eat a burrito and not worry about it.”
– Aliphine Tuliamuk speaking ahead of NYC 2017 explaining why she likes the marathon distance.
- Official 2017 New York City Marathon Discussion Thread
- ALMAZ AYANA : making 1/2 marathon debut at world's richest half on Sunday - PREDICT HER TIME
- Why Does New York State Produce So Many XC Girls Phenoms?
- Are there any low mileage men's/women's college teams these days?
- Kenyan demolishing masters' marathon list!
- Replace running shoes at 200 miles?
- Why do people get so upset about running a race unregistered (bandit)