Quote Of The Day
– Irishman Gary O’Hanlon talking about the disappointment of finding out he wasn’t the Irish national champion after crossing the line in 11th place at the Dublin Marathon. Kenyan Freddy Sittuk (4th place) was eligible for that honor as a part-time Ireland resident who runs for an Irish club.
- Sheep farmer from Wales debuts at 2:09 in in Frankfurt
- What is wrong with American male marathoners? Or, how long will 2:12 be impressive?
- Running store bashes Nike shoes with multiple Facebook posts. Thoughts?
- Daughter of Engineer Fired by Apple After iPhone X "Leak" Makes Heartfelt Response Video
- Scott Smith - over 2 minute PR at age 31.
- Are Brad Hudson's elite runners going to start doing something special any time soon?
- Woman claims world record in marathons, 63 in 63
- Colorado HS XC needs a new State course
- Is it dangerous to run off site in a tropical resort town?
- Can't deny it, NAZ Elite had a SOLID showing today