Quote Of The Day
“Just try to prepare yourself as well as possible. … I stayed in Eugene, Oregon and just turned the thermostat in my house up to 80. So hopefully it’s 80. And I overdo everything, so when they said it was going to be 75, I said, ‘Okay, I’m going to put this thing at 80 and wear as many layers as I can while training inside.’ My wife didn’t enjoy it as much as I did. … I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody else. There were some times it was stupid, but if you’re going to be dumb, you’ve got to be tough, right?”
- Get Your Picks In $200,016 LRC Running Warehouse Marathon Trials Prediction Contest
- I really enjoyed this Q&A With NAZ Elite's Ben Rosario
- Has anyone who has never run a marathon made the team?
- My teammates hammer easy days... Should I ditch them and run solo?
- Olympic Trials -- Who Will Be This Year's Jimmy Grabow?
- Kenya to be banned from Rio Olympics
- Salazar says LA Marathon course is Rupp certified