In Less Than 24 Hours, The Greatest Men's Marathon In History?
“I have won in Boston, Berlin and New York, but the win I still want is this one. The fact that I have not done well here before is my main motivation now. It is what keeps me running and makes me want to come back. … The London Marathon is more important to me now than the Olympics because it is more challenging.”
– Geoffrey Mutai talking before Sunday’s London Marathon (5:10am ET).
- How to Watch London (and World Relays) Without Knowing the Results
- Rudy Chapa’s 10,000 meters HSR @ Drake Relays (28:32) is 39 years strong!
- Jo Pavey slams the Nike Oregon Project for thyroid Use
- Official 2015 Penn Relays Live Discussion Thread
- What is a respectable 5K time for an average over-40 guy?
- Marathon world record will fall in London
- Paula Radcliffe London prediction thread