Quote Of The Day
“It’s been an interesting year for everyone. When everything shut down I just thought, like, pedal to the medal. Like, my plan’s not going to change. I’m going to substitute races with time trials and just keep going.”
– Keira D’Amato talking ahead of the Marathon Project about her approach to the pandemic shutting the standard racing season down this year.
- Official LetsRun.com Marathon Project Prediction Contest - Give us your predictions on the winners and winning times
- Taipai Marahon Live at 5:30 pm eastern with Possibly $70k on the line. Runners had to quarantine in hotel room for 2 weeks
- New study shows Seattle, WA is the saddest metro area in the U.S.
- I left my running shorts at home so l ran in my underwear tonight in the park what would you do
- Yuki Kawauchi is BACK
- Kenyan girl runs 14:37 for 5km (road) on Japan High School Ekiden anchor stage!
- B-Mart (Brenda Matinez) is still running? 70-80 miles per week apparently.
- Cooper Teare throws shade at Centro