Quote Of The Day
“Yes, I want to stand on the podium for sure but I think also if I can run fast and do it, then yeah. I really want to run 10.6 or even 10.5 and I want to break the 22-second barrier for the 200m and run 21.”
– Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce talking about looking for fast times as well as medals in 2021.
- Why has Galen not run at least a 2:05???
- Shamed by an old man while out on a run for being slow
- Which sports team will go bankrupt first?
- What would happen if a truly elite East African junior ran for an American high school?
- Cheptegei 10000m record assault
- Improving Aerobic Power
- Have you ever dumped a running partner for political views?
- Did Bekele just make the best decision of the past 18 months in regards to the Olympics?