Quote Of The Day
“We’ve just been trying to run anywhere we can, dodging dogs and all sorts. We’ve been thrown off more fields than I can count – I think dog walkers have been complaining about us. It’s challenging but I’m just trying to stay as fit as possible in the hopes there might be some kind of a season later this year.”
– GB sprinter Adam Gemili talking about the challenges he’s experienced trying to train in Florida during the coronavirus pandemic.
- LetsRun.com's High School and College Summer Training Program is Here! & John Kellogg is Baack
- There’s going to be some big doping news this month
- Christian Coleman facing a possible suspension for 3 missed tests
- can i break 17:00 for 5k
- 15x400m at 3k pace
- Is my heart rate too high during workouts?
- People over 40 on here - what is the number one thing that young people should NOT take for granted
- Given how unpopular distance/endurance sports tend to be, why was Lance Armstrong so popular?
- Yes or No: Do you know anyone who was/is actually sick from coronavirus?