Quote Of The Day
“Christiane Ayotte should be fired from her job and never be able to testify as an expert witness ever again….
“I truly believe that the AIU, from Day 1, believed Jarrion Lawson was innocent. They are so gung-ho to try and catch what they want to classify as cheaters so that the perception is that they’re doing a good job that they’ll not even care that an athlete is innocent…The AIU, I’m sure, spent hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to convict an innocent athlete rather than putting that money into research.”
-agent Paul Doyle calling for the firing of Christiane Ayotte, the head of the WADA-accredited lab in Quebec. The legal team assembled by Doyle and long jumper Jarrion Lawson was able to prove Ayotte lied while testifying against Lawson. As a result of that and other things, Lawson is the first athlete in history to win an appeal against the Athletics Integrity Unit for an Adverse Analytical Finding.
- The amazing story of how Jarrion Lawson cleared himself: He showed the head of a WADA lab provided false testimony against him
- Nick Symmonds is my FAVORITE middle distance runner. Here's why:
- Flashback to Salazar getting kicked down at 1984 USA Marathon Trials
- LR psychoanalyze me: I frequently semi-intentionally set myself up to feel disappointed/rejected by others
- Lance Armstrong Was an Even Bigger Douchebag Than We All Thought
- Ryan Hall defeats KK in GOAT American runner contest
- Some doctors moving away from ventilators for virus patients
- How do you activate your glutes? How can you be sure your glutes are activating?