Quote Of The Day
“[Moving to Colorado to train with Joe Bosshard and Emma Coburn‘s group] changed my life …”
“It was just very obvious that I was not, like, fit. I was never actually strong, never had, like, actual strength to run the 1,500. I was always just going out there and mentally pushing through. But I think for the first time, I have a lot of confidence in my fitness. So it’s really cool. I just feel like I have actually worked hard enough to compete at this level.”
“For the first time, I feel like I’m giving it 100%. I thought I was [before], but I wasn’t.”
– Cory McGee talking after winning the 2019 Falmouth Mile. Since being DQed at USAs, McGee has been on fire, winning two races and picking up the Olympic standard in another.
- Walmsley Crushes Ultravasen 90K Trail in 5:47
- Cool story: Anti-doping authorities sent Tianna Bartoletta an email letting her know she had a SERIOUS medical condition
- Nick Symmonds sets a new WORLD RECORD for fastest 100m ever run in ski boots
- High schoolers SUCK at easy runs
- Kalle Berglund crushes Swedish national record in Götebog, runs 3:34.89 (Prakel 3:37- Full video)
- Efraimson Bounces Back from Injury to Finish 3rd at the Pan Ams - Her Workouts Indicated 4 Flat Fitness
- "All NFL Wide Receivers can break 50 sec in the 400m"
- Meet Joe Whelan - the guy who was working 30-70 hours a week as a Texas ranch hand - but still managed to run 2:13 at Grandma's
- Singapore Athletics doesn't like "behavior and attitude" of 2:23 marathoner, so they send 2:38 marathoner instead
- Nationwide movie about women's HS xc - Overcomer - is coming out August 23rd
- Am I fat? 5’11 and 172lbs; 40 years old; 70 mpw