Quote Of The Day
“Not especially,” Linden said, noting that she was not consulted on the decision and found out about it on Twitter. “It’s hard to say. It’s hard to get excited about these performances when you’re under investigation but the same thing’s happening in your house. But my name’s not on the jersey. We can talk ‘team, team, team,’ but ultimately two guys (Keith and Kevin Hanson) make the decisions. It’s not really my call. And hopefully it all works out and no lines were crossed, but until that’s kind of cleared, [I] can’t be super supportive … It puts me in a tough spot. It’s hard to be vocal about anti-doping when someone can say, ‘But what about you? What about this?'”
– Desi Linden after being asked if she was supportive of Dathan Ritzenhein joining the Hansons-Brooks team.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Statement from agent Ricky Simms on Galen Rupp/Jordan Hasay DNFs in Chicago
- SYDNEY MCLAUGHLIN JUST RAN 11.07
- Tyler Andrews Breaks Track 50km World Record, Comes Up Short on 50k All Surfaces World Record
- Ryan Hall starts elite training group in Flagstaff! Expect great things.
- Can Too Much Exercise Increase Risk of Cancer?
- 5000m Time Trial tonight - trying to break 15:00 for the first time at age 30... any chance???
- Bandit Boston?
- Doctor prescribed me Prednisone 3 days before Boston
- Why do some "tough guys" at clubs walk/bump into you purposefully?
- USAIN BOLT IS COMING BACK?
- RE: R.Kwemoi, Uganda, lisyed at 1.92/49kg!
- Running the florida keys