Quote Of The Day
“As much as what happened in the summer was nice, I want to forget about it now. It’s a new sheet, time to get ready for the new season. Every day is a day to get better, I don’t want to just dwell on an accomplishment. I want to achieve more, I don’t want it to be the defining moment of my career. I understand we made history and I’m not belittling what we did but I just want to move on. I don’t want to ride a high horse, forget my work ethic or maybe feel like I’ve made it because I’m nowhere near where I want to be yet. Every day in training I’m like ‘this is my job now. It’s not university, this is my life.’ I probably feel more pressure now on myself to get better than I did before because I just want to achieve more. I’m hungry for it.”
– Britain’s 4 x 100 World champion Nethaneel Mitchell-Blake talking about staying hungry and not getting complacent after winning relay gold in 2017.
- Rowbury relocates too
- Do you think the NFL is rigged?
- A closer look at EPO-era performances
- written warning after 3 months on the job for being tardy (9am) - wtf
- Does your team have any phone rules?
- Tesla auto-pilot driver rams fire truck at 65mph on USA freeway
- This is why Shalane is the best.
- Emma Coburn runs fastest miler ever in Colorado - 4:38.08 at 7,771 feet no less!
- How to successfully coach high school cross country at a low socioeconomic status school?