Quote Of The Day
“When I got out of rehab, I needed to lose weight, but I also needed to figure out a way to function sober. Unless I was blitzed out of my mind, I had trouble sleeping. So I started running. It gave me a natural endorphin high, but it also helped me sleep, so it was perfect. It’s easy to understand how people replace addiction with exercise. One addiction for another but one that’s good for them. I got an addict’s brain, and when it came to running, I think I got a little carried away. I became a fucking hamster. Seventeen miles a day on a treadmill.”
– Rapper Eminem talking about how he became addicted to running after he got out of rehab in 2007 and started running 17 miles a day on the treadmill.
*MB: Eminem ran 117 miles a week!
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge: "I have been doing all things at 80 percent"
- Farah and UK athletics set to leave Salazar post Beijing
- If you became IAAF president, what would YOU do to clean up the sport?
- Mo Farah will finally face a challenge from Kenyan team work in Beijing
- Does Ben True REALLY have a shot at a medal...
- Eminem ran 117 miles a week!
- Lolo Jones says she can last a minute with Ronda Rousey
- Training at night.