Quote Of The Day
“Every time I’m in a race I think of [my son] and how my pain is nothing compared to what he has gone through. He gives me the energy shot to pick me up and carry me through to the finish.”
– Olympic Trials hopeful Bryan Morseman talking about how thinking of his son, who suffers from spina bifida, motivates him to push through pain in races. Morseman recently ran three marathons in eight days (2:24, 2:32, 2:24), winning $5,750 in prize money which he’ll put towards his son’s medical treatments. *MB: Man wins 3 marathons in 8 days. Uses prize money for son’s illness
- Boston Marathon bomber guilty on all 30 counts
- The "Born at Altitude" Argument and East African Dominance
- Did people in the 1960s work harder than they do today?
- What caused the huge decline in rollerblading?
- Quitting Division 1 Track
- Your Biggest Win Over Big Time Runner?
- What is the most you will pay for running shoes?