Quote Of The Day
“I have always tried to listen to the constituency before I voted. In this case I believe I would have voted for Bob Hersh (granted, I was not in the room to hear the arguments, pro and con). This is no secret to my friends on the Board of Directors, I’m sure. That being said, I believe the best leaders provide enough information and rally public opinion to their side. Making decisions that are not transparent and well-vetted leads to distrust and anger. This is totally unforgivable for leaders of any organization.”
– Former Olympian and triple jump world record holder Willie Banks speaking out against the USATF board of directors’ recent decision to select Stephanie Hightower for IAAF council over Bob Hersh. Banks was on the USATF board for 6 years until October 2014. *Discuss
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- True or False: Young men run better when on the prowl/recently broken up - Young women run better when in a relationship
- Symmonds announces he'll be on Season 7 of American Ninja Warrior.
- NCAA T&F Championships to have men's and women's events on alternating days - what ?
- Ashton Eaton Arm Wrestles Lopez Lomong (video)
- Mary Cain withdraws from the Sainsburys indoor GP
- Lap by lap, explain to me what went through your mind during your 1500 or mile PR