Quote Of The Day
“I think it is an unnecessary controversy. Men and women run the same distances on the road. Cross-country can be any distance and people should run whatever distance they want to run. But there is no slight in running the shorter distance. It is political correctness argument that does not have to be. The ECCA have been stalwarts of the sport and they are right to put out a questionnaire. That is great. Women run 10k on the track, run marathon on the roads, so I think it is up to them. The days of women being moderated by the federations are long gone. Women will run as far as they want to run.”
– Former Olympic 10,000 bronze medalist and British running great Brendan Foster talking about the current debate in the UK over men and women running different distances in XC.
- $200,018 Running Warehouse World Indoors Prediction Contest - Check Your Scores / Change Your Picks
- Why isn't anyone talking about this? Paul Chelimo "pulled a Huddle" and lost the IAAF Glasgow 3k as a result (video)
- COLORADO TRANSFER TO D3 PHENOM GETS ARRESTED
- What is the longest run you did in preparation for a marathon?
- Ryan Hall 370 lbs deadlift
- Would you rather go Sub 4 in the mile or sub 27 in the 10k
- Favorite movies of all time and the year it came out
- Weak DMR?