Quote Of The Day
It’s only after I finished the race that my colleague Caroline Tuigong, who was the pacesetter told me that I had ran under nine minutes.”
“I couldn’t imagine returning that time especially after my shoe almost came off … It shocked me for a moment.”
“It felt great running that time for my maiden Diamond League victory. That gives me that inspiration to take a good shot at the World title then I can think about the World Record. I also need that World Record but not now.”
– 18-year-old and sub-9 steepler Celliphine Chespol talking to The Nation.
- British Columbia men win NAIA Nationals with ONLY DISTANCE RUNNERS
- Are you an up and coming doping? Are you a current pro considering doping? Watch WADA's lastest video
- Tiger Woods Arresetd for DUI (check out his mug shot)
- Mo Farah 2 golds n 2017
- Is my husband right... Running decreasing my sex drive?
- Saw this in person, one of the best comebacks I've ever seen, here's the link: