Quote Of The Day
“The biggest gift is us seeing each other again – and me seeing them again. It’s all been very tough. … My mind is pretty much occupied by what is happening back home. Whether I’m running or I’m sleeping or I’m laying back, my family and what is happening in Ethiopia – and what is happening to my people – that’s constantly on my mind … When I think about my family, it takes me back to why I did this and why I’m here. I missed my family, but this was a big bother to me – the plight of my people.”
– Olympic silver medalist Feyisa Lelisa speaking after seeing his family for the first time in the six months since his protest during the Rio Olympic marathon.
- Jeremy Wariner is update! Racing 1200m this weekend in Canada
- I poured my heart into v-day gift and girlfriend calls it trite?!?!?!?
- Swishing mouthwash new "performance enhancer" for endurance athletes, 5% 8-mile improvement w/marathoners
- Post your Marathon Progression relative to mileage run per week in the build up
- Usain has NOT done everything in the sport
- Which burns more calories, 5mi run in 30min or 40min?