Quote Of The Day
“I woke up like someone else today. I was just the normal me, and I want to get out there and train hard again.”
– Caroline Rotich talking after winning the Boston Marathon about being a different person than the one who won on Monday. She’s already back to “normal” and thinking ahead to trying to make the Kenyan 2016 Olympic team.
- Shameful: Drug cheat Liza Hunter-Galvan wins $10,000 at 2015 Boston Marathon
- Paula Radcliffe: "I can look people in the eyes and say that I ran my whole career clean"
- Fearing racism charge, Stockholm Marathon reverses course and will give prize money to an east african if they win the race.
- I just found out my 8th grade 1600 record was broken
- Middle school mom hounding me about not teaching "breathing techniques."