Quote Of The Day
“I was the only person on the whole day to be disqualified out of 300-plus people … I thought it was a bit of a joke in the end. … Apparently you are meant to get a yellow card then a red card – I never got any warning or anything when I was out there. I thought they were pulling my leg at first. I don’t know if I was [spitting] or not – usually I wouldn’t be spitting anything. … I thought it was a bit of overkill to be fair – to be making an example of someone. It is not like super serious or anything but it put a bit of a dampener on it. I might be the first person in history to be disqualified from a race for spitting.”
– New Zealand Olympian Robbie Johnston talking about how he was DQed from a New Zealand masters XC race for spitting in an “offensive manner.” *Discuss
- Olympian DQd after winning NZ XC race for spitting in an 'offensive manner' during the race
- Jakob is running the 1500 in Brussels. Will he go under 3:30 again?
- Diameter of Monaco Track is Short by 60 cm (Approx.)
- 2 million USD to invest
- Is eating Salads overrated?
- Sub 15 at 30 yo - 8 weeks or less? Or crazy...
- Why Was UTMB Cancelled?
- Killian Jornet: VK10K
- AirPods Pro - SUCK FOR RUNNING