Quote Of The Day
“Here’s the thing. (COVID-19) is not going to be eradicated next year, so how are we going to manage it? Let’s just be honest with ourselves. Because it’s not. You know it. I know it. Understanding that and starting from that spot, we can now say, ‘How can we fix this? How can we make it better? How can we get through this?’ …Every sport will be different forever. College sports will be different forever. I want to get (student athletes) to understand what the situation will be after this, so they can be more relaxed about it all. If something good happens, then it’s exciting, but if something bad happens they’re prepared. …It’s a big challenge for each of them, because they just simply don’t know what the future is going to be.”
– Carl Lewis talking about how coronavirus will continue to have an impact on collegiate sports for the foreseeable future.
- LetsRun.com's High School and College Summer Training Program is Here! & John Kellogg is Baack
- My 27yo girlfriend didn't know you're not supposed to drive a car with no oil in it and blew up her engine.
- Girlfriend is stealing stuff from my fridge/freezer
- Team Ingebrigtsen vs. Team Bowerman
- Tinman's "diminishing returns" philosophy about training is a great way to justify laziness
- My gf wants to break up with me unless I get a bed frame
- JAKOB INGEBRIGTSEN runs 4:51min for 2000m!!!!!
- Seattle protesters erect cop-free "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone"