Quote Of The Day
“I was fortunate to get a 5kg bag of flour and one packet of wheat flour. I had to share it with my training mates whose names didn’t appear on the list. We are really struggling but I’m grateful to the well-wishers who came up with the donation. The food will keep us going for some days.”
– Kenyan athlete Hillary Birgen, one of 60 struggling athletes who received food from Eliud Kipchoge as a second wave of donations was made.
- Sara Hall advocates high mileage and intensity in HS- holds up Big 3 as examples
- Everyone gets a trophy: USTFCCCA grants All-American status to anyone who qualified for D3 indoor nationals
- Caster Semenya is delusional: "I can do anything from 100m to a marathon..I call myself 'supernatural'."
- Ben Rosario has some ideas on how to save the sport. Create 4 Majors so the Olympics are "no longer the pinnacle of our sport.”
- Another one bites the dust. Central Michigan cuts men’s track
- Are you surprised by your age?
- Strava changes - great analysis by DC Rainmaker: "Today, Strava sold its segmented soul."
- A bunch of HSer are going to try to go sub-4 in the mile on Saturday (May 23)
- What is up with all of this #FreeRoss Ross Ulbricht nonsense? Silk Road founder was violent as hell