Quote Of The Day
“Hopefully there’s a proper explanation [for the missed tests] and that it was a silly mistake where he was travelling [and unavailable] or his phone battery died. … It was normal for us to be tested constantly [in the 1990s]. It wasn’t uncommon for me to be tested 30 to 50 times a year. I never missed one test, so I personally can’t see why [anyone] would miss three.”
– Canada’s former 100m world record holder Donovan Bailey talking about Christian Coleman‘s three missed tests.
- Discussion of Week: No Bowerman TC athletes will be at Diamond League finals; what can sport do to make athletes compete more?
- Jamaican star Briana Williams tests positive for banned diuretic
- Ricardo Santos leaving BAA to take over as Stanford distance coach
- RW: What ‘Brittany Runs a Marathon’ Gets Wrong About Running While Fat
- Nick Symmonds races random people on Pre's trail
- Marina Arzamasova fails a doping test
- Has anyone here run/walked 100 miles in 24 hours?...