Quote Of The Day
“For me, considering how much time you spend in this sport, the coach-athlete relationship needs to go beyond just work. It needs to be like a friendship. If you invest 10 years of your life racking up all these training hours, you need to be friends. Our relationship is like a typical boys’ friendship. We mock each other, we have a lot of fun together, and we share the same humor. It’s like we’re the same age mentally – whatever age that is, whether it’s five years or 50, that’s up to you to decide.”
– World 400 hurdles champion Karsten Warholm talking about his relationship with his coach, Leif Olav Alnes.
- Shame on the Nike Oregon Project: Team members Donovan Brazier and Craig Engels go AWOL instead of representing Team USA
- Walmsley Can't Compete Against Kilian Because of HOKA Shoes
- Mandatory Strava for HS team to hold them accountable for their mileage?
- How important is Racing weight?
- Who could bench more - the average 13 year old boy or the average fully grown woman?
- Easy run pace relative to 5k pace discussion
- Boston Globe: Is Rose Ruiz actually dead? Might her online obituary be another hoax?
- Who murdered Jeffrey Epstein? Or was it actually a suicide?